An Introduction to Silver Clay 26/03/2022
Introduction to Silver Clay Workshop with me, Bev Fowler, owner and founder of Treasure Box. I have been studying, designing, making and selling jewellery since 2010 and have an Art Clay Diploma level 1 for teaching.
Have you ever wanted to make your very own silver jewellery? Well here's your chance to get creative. No previous experience required.
During this 4 hour course you will learn all about the wonderful qualities of silver clay, a truly incredible recycled silver material. All in a relaxed and friendly environment.
You will be guided through the design and making processes and come away with a beautiful piece of 99.9% pure fine silver jewellery.
What is included:
- use of all tools and equipment
- 7g of Silver Clay
- silver necklace or ear wires
- branded jewellery box
- organza bag
- polish cloth and care card
- class notes
- tea and biscuits provided
What you will learn:
- designing your piece and what to consider
- all about Silver Clay, the tools and equipment
- rolling, cutting and texturing
- drying, sanding and firing
- polishing and finishing
- how to attach jumping and findings
Things to bring:
- packed lunch
- note pad and pencil
- an apron if you wish - it can get a little dusty!
- wear appropriate clothing - non fluffy top...silver clay and fluff are not a good mix!
- closed toe shoes - due to the tools used
Time and Venue:
Saturday 26th March 2022 at 10am - 2pm.
The d.@rt Centre, The Wildern School, Wildern Ln, Hedge End, SO30 4EJ. Room details and further instructions will be emailed to you before the day.
Is my workshop fee or ticket transferable?
You may transfer your booking to another person for the date booked before the workshop. Please contact me beforehand so that I can amend the booking and send them their email.
If you are no longer able to attend your booked workshop, you may change to another date, subject to availability and with a minimum notice period of 30 days as per the cancellation policy.
If you are booked onto a course and do not attend on the day, no refund will be given. I ask that if you have a problem attending or are running late, to please contact me before hand.
*if you are required to isolate due to COVID, a full refund or transfer can be arranged up until the day before the workshop. You may be asked to show evidence of track and trace.